Kris Jenner shares unseen photos of granddaughter Penelope on her 11th birthday

 Kris Jenner shares unseen photos of granddaughter Penelope on her 11th birthday


Kris Jenner, 

Watch Details here

a reality television star from the United States, surprised her adoring fans on her birthday with previously unseen pictures of her 11-year-old granddaughter Penelope.


"Happy birthday to my beautiful granddaughter, Penelope!," Kris Jenner wrote in an Instagram post of unseen photos of Penelope.


You are such a splendid, brilliant, skilled, innovative, kind, sweet, insightful, and astounding young lady and I'm not terrible, but not great either glad for you!!! You are the best niece, daughter, sister, cousin, and friend.


She continued, "My precious girl, I love you so much and I thank God for you every day!!!" I can't wait to see you develop and create more treasured memories with you. Lovey, I adore you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post