Britney Spears talks ‘dark difficulty’ writing ‘The Woman In Me’: ‘I need therapy’

 Britney Spears talks ‘dark difficulty’ writing ‘The Woman In Me’: ‘I need therapy’


Spears began the post by providing fans with an update and describing how she has "worked her a** off" in recent months.


She was said to have said, "Okay guys, so just finished my book. “I worked my a** off for it,” and “it's coming out very soon.”


She went on to admit the process of writing the entire piece later on in the video. She said, "I had a lot of therapy to get this book done so you guys better like it," but she added, "if you don't that's cool too," right in the middle of her claim.


“Jamaca, [inadible] take it to Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama,” the star even slipped in a cute rhyme.


She added, "I'm out of here so bye guys, hope you like the book," however, before concluding her remarks. 


This announcement came shortly after experts and insiders began providing insight into what might be included in the book, including the conservatorship, her children being taken from her, and even her public breakdown.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post